If you are unable to send a message it may be because you’ve sent too many messages in a row, your messages were too similar, or your messages have been marked as unwelcome by other members or our spam filters.
If your account has been disabled due to spam and you'd like to reactivate it, please submit a request here and select I can’t log in.
You may also be unable to message a member because their Message button is not clickable or missing. This may be due to messaging privacy settings that prevent you from messaging them and is not related to spam.
How do I prevent my messages from being marked as spam?
Best practices for messaging:
- Don’t send messages too frequently: Avoid sending repeated messages to members both inside and outside of your groups.
- Don’t send marketing-focused messages: Avoid sending promotional offers, deals, or solicitations.
- Don’t copy and paste messages too often: Avoid sending exact copies of messages to large groups of members.
- Keep your messages relevant: Try to keep the topic of your messages relevant to a group's interests when sending messages to members.
- Be appropriate: Make sure your messages are appropriate for all members. You can reference our Usage and Content Policies for more information.
If you receive spam or an inappropriate message from a member or organizer, you can block them or report their content as spam. We review all spam reports and block accounts that are flagged repeatedly.