On your group homepage, you'll see the average star rating of all of your group's past events. This average rating is currently only visible to Organizers and Leadership Team members. The number in parenthesis is how many times a member has rated or shared feedback about your event.
Organizers, Leadership Team members, and event hosts can view a summary of feedback their members share about specific events.
Members are invited to share a rating of the event and can choose from a list of follow-up responses. Members who did not attend the event but RSVPed as attending can opt out from leaving feedback.
View an event feedback summary
Desktop and mobile web
- Navigate to your group’s homepage.
- Go to your Events tab and click Past.
- Choose a past event and select Manage (or select Organizer tools from any past event page).
- Select View feedback.
Meetup for Organizers app
- Navigate to a past event
- Tap the star rating underneath the event title
- The feedback summary page will open in a Mobile Web browser
Who can share feedback?
Members who have RSVPed as attending an event are invited to share feedback after the event has ended. All feedback is shared anonymously and cannot be edited once it’s submitted.
Learn more about how members share feedback about an event.