You have two options when editing a repeating series of events:
- Update one event in the series.
- Update the entire series.
If you choose to edit one event in a series, it will become its own standalone event separate from the other events in the series. You won’t be able to make any further changes to the series by editing that event and any updates you make to the series won’t affect that event.
We recommend editing a series of recurring events from a desktop computer or mobile web browser and not the app (Android & iOS).
To edit all events in a series
Desktop & Mobile web instructions
- From your group's homepage, Select Events.
- Click on the next event in the series.
- Click on the Manage drop-down menu, then Edit event
- Select Edit this Meetup series, then click Edit.
- Make your edits.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save changes
Organizer App for iOS/Android
- From your group homepage, select Events.
- Find the repeating event you want to edit, and Tap Manage Event.
- Tap Edit event, and Edit this and all of the following.
- Make your changes.
- Confirm edits by tapping Save changes to all events.