When plans change or new details arise, it’s important to keep your members informed. You can edit an event title, description, location, and more from the event page.
If you edit one event in a series, it will separate from the other events in the series and you won’t be able to make any further changes to that series by editing that event. Learn more about editing a repeating series of events.
To edit an event
Desktop and mobile web
- Select Events.
- Find the event you want to edit, and click the Manage drop-down menu.
- Select Edit Event.
- Make your changes.
- Confirm your edits by clicking Save changes.
iOS and Android app
- From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under the "Organizer" section, tap the Meetup group.
- Under the "Events" section, choose the event you’d like to edit. Tap See all to view more events.
- Tap Edit.
- Confirm your edits by tapping Publish or Save.