Connecting your Meetup account to your Facebook account:
- Lets you log into Meetup through Facebook
- Makes it easy to share events
- Allows you to see the activity of your Facebook friends on Meetup
- Allows us to notify your Facebook friends when you join a new Meetup group or RSVP to an upcoming event
It's currently only possible to connect your Facebook account and Meetup account on Desktop Web.
To do so:
- Click on your Profile icon in the upper right hand corner
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu
- Scroll down to Your Facebook Settings and click Connect with Facebook
- Click Allow on the popup
You can remove the connection between Facebook and Meetup by following the same steps.
If you receive an error message while trying to link your accounts, please contact us by clicking 'Still need help?' below. Please include a link to your Facebook profile.
Note: You can only connect a personal Facebook account to Meetup. You can't link a Meetup account to a Facebook group or page. It must be connected to a personal Facebook account.
Connecting your Facebook and Meetup accounts is not the same as simply displaying a link to your Facebook profile on your Meetup profile. If you'd only like to link to your Facebook account, you can find more information here.