You can change your account profile photo at any time. Your account profile photo will be applied to all of your group profiles.
Profile photo requirements
- The recommended ratio is 1:1. For example, a square 200 pixels high by 200 pixels wide photo.
- Photos must be in JPEG or PNG format and under 10MB.
Change your account profile photo
- Click on your circular profile button.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Upload new or Choose from library.
Meetup formerly supported unique profile photos for group profiles. If you previously uploaded a unique group profile photo, those images can be recovered by following the above instructions and selecting Choose from library.
Android & iOS Apps
- From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile button.
- Tap Add profile photo.
- Select Change or the Camera beneath your current profile picture.
- Select one of the following options:
- Take a photo
- Select photo from your device
- Delete photo
- Tap the checkmark or Save to confirm.