You can change your account profile photo or your group profile photos.
Your account profile photo will be used by default for your group profiles. After a group profile photo is set, changing your account profile photo will not update your group profile. You can update each of your group profile photos individually.
Profile photo requirements
- The recommended ratio is 1:1. For example, a square 200 pixels high by 200 pixels wide photo.
- Photos must be in JPEG or PNG format and under 10MB.
Change your account profile photo
- Click on your circular profile button.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Upload new or Choose from library.
Android & iOS Apps
- From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile button.
- Tap edit profile or the Pencil.
- Select Change or the Camera beneath your current profile picture.
- Select one of the following options:
- Take a photo
- Select photo from your device
- Delete photo
- Tap the checkmark or Save to confirm.
Change your group profile photo
- Navigate to the group homepage.
- Select Manage group or You’re a member.
- Select Your member profile.
- Select Change your photo.
- Upload a new photo or pick from your existing profile photos.
- Select Done to confirm.