You can change the default location on your account in the location section of your settings page.
Changing your location
- Navigate to the location section of your settings page.
- Enter your country and city or ZIP Code.
- Click Submit.
App instructions (Android & iOS)
- From the Home tab, tap on your circular Profile button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Edit Profile or the Pencil.
- Tap on your current location.
- Search for your new location or select it from the list.
- Tap the Checkmark or Save.
Changing your hometown
You can change your hometown in the location section of your settings page.
Your hometown is visible on your profile in addition to your location as a way to let people know where you’re from if you’re traveling. Changing your hometown doesn’t affect your location or any recommendations for groups and events.
Changing your default search distance
You can change your default search distance in the interests section of your settings page.
- Navigate to the interests section of your settings page.
- In the “Add interests” section, adjust the search distance between 2 and 100 miles.
Adding a new city, ZIP Code, or postal code
If you’d like to change your city, ZIP Code, or postal code but don’t see it listed, submit a request to share the location information you'd like to be added.
Please include a Google Maps URL with your location including:
- City name
- ZIP Code or postal code (if applicable)