If you want to know how to change your location, you can find your default location on your settings page.
How to change your location
- Navigate to your Account Settings page.
- Click Edit address.
- Enter city or ZIP Code.
- Scroll down and click Save changes.
App instructions (Android & iOS)
- From the Home tab, tap on your circular Profile button in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap Edit Profile or the Pencil.
- Tap on your current location.
- Search for your new location or select it from the list.
- Tap the Checkmark or Save.
Changing your default search distance
You can change your default search distance in the interests section of your settings page.
- Navigate to the interests section of your settings page.
- In the “Add interests” section, adjust the search distance between 2 and 100 miles.
Adding a new city, ZIP Code, or postal code
If you’d like to change your city, ZIP Code, or postal code but don’t see it listed, submit a request to share the location information you'd like to be added.
Please include a Google Maps URL with your location including:
- City name
- ZIP Code or postal code (if applicable)