We wanted to make it simple to engage with new friends through your other social media platforms. You have the option link your Meetup group to your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, and Tumblr accounts. This will also make it easier to show everyone else in your life how much fun you’re having in your Meetup group.
- From your Meetup group’s homepage, select Manage Group
- Select Edit group settings
- Select the Optional features section and scroll down to Follow us on…
- Check the corresponding box for each social network you’d like to add, and enter your social profile URLs into the spaces provided
- Click Submit to save your changes
Once you’ve linked an account, you’ll see the icon for that social media profile appear in the bottom of your Meetup group’s homepage where it says 'Find us also at.’