Meetup supports the following browsers on the full website:
- Chrome -- The newest version here.
- Firefox -- The newest version here.
- Safari -- The newest version here.
- Microsoft Edge (available on Windows 10 devices).
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. As of 2016, Microsoft has decided to permanently stop supporting Internet Explorer.
While using the mobile site, the following mobile browsers are currently supported:
- WebKit based browsers: Default browser on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android phones
- FireFox Mobile for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
- Opera Mobile for Android and iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
If you're using a new beta version of one of the browsers above, the Meetup site will probably work, but you may run into snags. We make sure our site is compatible with official browser releases, but beta testers using newer, not-yet-official editions might have a little trouble every now and again.
If you're using an older version of any of the browsers listed above, your best bet would be to update it or try a different browser.
If you're surfing the full site on a mobile device, certain mobile browsers might cause the full Meetup site to function incorrectly.