A map pin shows the exact location your group is meeting. If you organize outdoors or if Google Maps doesn’t accurately display your event on the map, you can edit your event's map pin.
Moving the map pin will not change the address in the "Location" section.
Moving the map pin
Desktop and mobile web
- From your group’s homepage, select Create event then Create a new event.
- Under Location, enter your event address.
- To edit the map, choose Edit map pin.
- Click and drag the map until the pin is in the right spot.
- Choose Save to confirm your edit.
Organizer App for iOS/Android
- From your group homepage, tap the + icon to create an event.
- Tap Event Location, then search or add a location for your event.
- Tap Edit on the upper right side of the map.
- Drag the map until it is in the right spot.
- Tap Save.