Note: It’s currently only possible to view your Meetup group’s stats via your desktop web browser.
When you know more, you can do better. We give all Meetup organizers the ability to access stats about their groups, so they can monitor their success and build towards something even greater. With your stats, you can see how your Meetup grows, how active your members are, and which Meetups they’re most drawn to.
Here are the stats you can see for your Meetup group:
- Member joins (your total new members)
- Going (attendance records for your Meetups)
- Total members in your Meetup group
- Number of group members who have visited your Meetup group’s page within the last 30 days (i.e., active members)
To view these statistics:
- From your Meetup group's homepage, select More
- Select Stats from the menu
From there, you can choose to view your Meetup group data from the past week, the past three months, or the entire history of your Meetup.
By default, your Meetup group’s stats are only visible to the main organizer, co-organizers, and assistant organizers. If you want more people to know how well your Meetup group is doing, you can change the visibility to allow all your members to see, or you can go public to allow anyone to see.
To change who can view your stats, select your preference from the dropdown menu next to Who can see this?