Meetup organizers can access statistics about their groups. You can monitor how your group grows, how active your members are, and which events they’re most drawn to.
It’s currently only possible to view your group’s stats via your desktop web browser.
Here are the stats you can see for your Meetup group:
- Member joins (your total new members)
- RSVPs (attendance records for your events)
- Total members in your group, and number of group members who have visited your Meetup group’s page within the last 30 days (i.e., active members)
To view these statistics:
- From your Meetup group's homepage, select More
- Select Stats from the menu
From there, you can choose to view your group data from the past month, the past three months, or the past year. You can also click Download data to get a .CSV file of your group's entire history.
Your group’s stats are only visible to your leadership team members.