You can change your account name by going to your Settings page. Your Meetup account has one default account name for all groups you're a member of. To change your account name, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon and select Your profile from the drop-down menu.
- In the Edit profile tab, enter your preferred name.
- Click Save changes.
- From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the three dots (...) icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap on your current name to edit.
- Tap Update to confirm.