Custom titles can only be assigned from the desktop web version of Meetup.
Meetup group organizers, co-organizers, and assistant organizers have the ability to give custom titles to your members. Assigning custom titles can help keep members engaged.
- Navigate to the member’s profile that you’d like to assign a title to.
- Select "View full profile."
- Click Give member a Custom Title beneath their name.
- Enter the title of your choice.
- To edit/delete a title click Edit or Delete to the right of the title.
- Be sure to click Save to update the member’s new title.
Custom titles will always be visible to the members of your group.
Member titles aren’t permanent. Only group organizers can edit or remove titles from members.