You can link your Meetup group to your Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and Tumblr accounts. This will also make it easier to show everyone on your social media networks what kind of community you're building and the events you're hosting.
- From your group’s homepage, select Manage Group.
- Select Edit group settings.
- Select the Basic information section and scroll down to Social media.
- Enter your social profile URLs into the spaces provided.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Once you’ve linked an account, you’ll see the icon for that social media profile appear in the bottom of your group’s homepage where it says ’Find us also at.’