By default, anyone can see a list of Meetup group's you're a member of on your profile. You can hide this list of groups from your profile in your privacy settings. Your membership in a Meetup group may still be visible in other places depending on the group's content visibility settings.
To hide your list of groups on your profile, follow these steps:
- Click the circular profile button in the top right-hand and then Settings.
- Scroll down and toggle Show Meetup groups.
- From the Home tab, tap your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the "..." three dots icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Edit my profile.
- Scroll down to Privacy and toggle Show groups on profile.