By popular demand, organizers can include discounted pricing for the first attendees RSVPing to your next ticketed event. Offering a lower ticket price for a limited time can enhance anticipation for your events and encourage your group members to RSVP sooner.
To set up early bird pricing for an event, follow these steps:
- When scheduling an event, scroll down to the Event fee section.
- Check This is a paid event.
- Choose a method: Direct from member or PayPal.
- Confirm the currency and amount.
- Check Include early bird pricing.
- Set your discounted price, duration of your offer in days, or quantity limit of tickets available.
After the discount ends, members who RSVP will see the full ticket price.
Combining with promo codes
Early bird pricing can be used at the same time as promo codes. Together these features can boost RSVPs and engagement. Learn more about setting up promo codes.