With Meetup Pro’s central communication tool, you can message individual members, a subset of members, or all of your members at once. To get started, log into your Meetup Pro account at www.meetup.com/pro. From there,
- Click on the 'Members' tab in the left navigation bar of your Pro admin page
- Select the members you would like to message by checking the boxes beside their names; You can use filters and check/uncheck boxes to select the precise group of members you’d like to communicate with
- Tap ‘New Message’ at the top of the member pane
- Write your message and click ‘Send’
- Meetup will notify members of your message by email, and members will be able to reply directly to the email address on file for your Meetup account
Note that admin access is required to use the central communication tool. Co-organizers can contact members on a group level.