Meetup’s logo represents why we exist in the first place—to bring people together to do the things that matter most to them. We call it the Meetup swarm, and it’s created when individual dots unite to form the “m” symbol.
We love it when Meetup organizers create their spin on their very own swarm. You have the ability to use the Meetup logo to promote an event or group, so long as you:
- Include the name of your group along with the Meetup logo
- Do not use a Meetup logo in connection with any of the actions prohibited by the Meetup Terms of Service
- Do not use a Meetup logo in a way that may imply a false relationship with or endorsement by Meetup
We’re all about creativity, but if you wish to use a variation or “mash-up” of a Meetup logo to promote an event or group, please also:
- Include the name of your group along with the Meetup logo variation
- Do not alter the color or height/width proportions of a Meetup logo
- Do not use a variation of “Meetup” (e.g., “meet up,” “meet-up,” “metup,” etc.)
Please note that organizers and members using a Meetup Logo or variation must comply with Meetup’s Terms of Service.
We’ve created downloadable versions of the logo and branding material to get you started: