Get to know your event attendees on a professional level with the registration form. Check out this video to get started:
You can find more detailed instructions below.
Turning on the registration form
For an organizer to use the registration form, it must be enabled. It is enabled by default for groups in your network.
To edit the registration form option for a group:
- Navigate to the Groups tab of your Pro dashboard.
- Under the Registration form column, toggle on or off for each group.
To turn on the registration form for an event:
- Select Create event and then Create a new event on your group’s homepage.
- Under “Optional settings,” toggle Registration form.
- Select which questions to ask your attendees.
- First and last name
- Current role
- Organization name
- Main reason for attending
Downloading registration responses
Responses from the registration form are downloadable as a CSV, which is available to Pro network administrators and local organizers.
To download registration responses from multiple events:
- Navigate to the Events tab on the Pro Dashboard.
- Select the events you’d like to download.
- Click Download on the right side above the list of events.
To download registration responses for a specific event, using a desktop or laptop computer:
- Under the Attendees section of an event homepage, click Manage.
- In the Attendee Manager, click Tools in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Registration responses from the dropdown menu.