If you've encountered an error message, or a problem that prevents you from using the Meetup website or app, you can alert our Product Support team at any time using this bug report form. Before you submit a request, we may suggest articles that may answer your question.
We can investigate reports more swiftly when we have more information to work with. When you submit a report, please include the steps you took when you encountered a problem. Did you receive any error messages? If so, what do they say? Here's how you can take a screenshot, if necessary.
If you're using the Meetup website, here are some basic questions that help us investigate bug and error reports:
- What kind of computer platform are you using? (Mac OS X 10.1, 10.2, 10.3, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 9, 10, Linux, etc.)
- Which web browser are you using? (Make sure you're using the most up-to-date versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.)
- What version of that web browser? Feel free to use this website to check your browser version, then send back the results from this page.
If you're using the Meetup app, these questions help us investigate:
- What's the model of your device?
- What operating system are you using, including the version number?
- What version of the Meetup app or mobile browser are you using?