NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: The Meetup Pro Survey Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia), 18 years or older at time of entry. Employees, officers, and representatives of Meetup LLC and its parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, officer, or representative are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Odds of winning in the Sweepstakes will depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Sponsor: Meetup LLC, 12 E. 49th St., 11th Floor, New York, NY 10017 (“Meetup” or “Sponsor”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Failure to comply with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 am EDT on the day you receive the accompanying survey for either Meetup Pro customers (the “Pro Customer Survey”) or Meetup core customers (the “Core Customer Survey”; each of the Pro Customer Survey and the Core Customer Survey, a “Survey”) via email from Meetup and ends on November 3, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- How to Enter: Upon your completion and submission of the Survey during the Sweepstakes Period, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Survey recipient. Multiple entries will be void. Incomplete entries or surveys otherwise not completed and submitted in accordance with the instructions set forth in the Survey instructions and/or the email from Meetup are subject to disqualification, in the sole discretion of Sponsor. No purchase, entry fee or payment is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries must be submitted no later than November 3, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST. Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information by entrants; lost entries or transmissions; interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections; scrambled transmissions or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, or electronic, technical malfunctions of the computer hardware, software, or any combination thereof; or problems associated with any virus or any other damage caused to entrants’ systems. Entries using false or another person’s contact information or otherwise submitted in violation of these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be disqualified.
- Selection of Winners: Two (2) winners will be chosen at random in drawings conducted on November 10, 2021. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received through the Pro Customer Survey, and one (1) winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received through the Core Customer Survey. The winners will be notified via email by November 12, 2021. If a winner cannot be reached or does not acknowledge notification within three (3) days of the first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- Sweepstakes Prize: Each winner will each receive one $100 Visa gift card. Approximate retail value: $100.00. For all prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment, or transfer of prize permitted except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes or similar charges associated with prize receipt and/or use.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless, Sponsor, its affiliates and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR OR ITS AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR: (I) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE MALFUNCTIONING OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE; (II) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS OR TELEPHONE OR INTERNET SERVICE; (III) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (IV) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; (V) ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ENTRANT’S COMPUTER, HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE, WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MEETUP.COM WEBSITE OR MEETUP MOBILE APPLICATIONS OR THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS ON THAT SITE OR THOSE APPLICATIONS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR USE OF THE MEETUP WEBSITE AND APPLICATIONS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the courts of the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, and entrant hereby waives any objections to such jurisdiction and venue; and (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
- Winners List: Sweepstakes results may be obtained after December 3, 2021 by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Customer Success Team, Meetup LLC, 12 E. 49th St., 11th Floor, New York, NY 10017.