Here are some of the most common reasons why you may have trouble logging in:
If you registered your account through Facebook, Google, or Apple, sign in using the Facebook, Google, or Apple buttons on the Login page. (If you try logging in with your email and password, our system will not recognize your log-in attempt.)
- If you can't access your Facebook, Google, or Apple account, you can create a new Meetup password
- If you've forgotten your password, learn how to reset your password
- If you haven't logged into your account in a while, you may need to activate a disabled account
- If you have multiple email addresses and you're not sure which you used to register for Meetup, check your email inboxes to see which address receives email notifications from us
- Some of our members have duplicate accounts. Make sure you're logging in with the correct email address if you can’t see your groups
- Similarly, logging into a duplicate account might explain why you can’t find your organizer tools
- What browsers and operating systems does Meetup support?
If you don't remember the email address you use to log in or are having other trouble logging in, contact us using this support form. Feel free to include screenshots or screen recordings of your experience, as well as details about how you're logging in (iOS or Android app, desktop web, or mobile web).