Local organizers can link their group to their account on Google's GDG event platform. Google’s platform integrates directly with Meetup so you can continue growing your group, promoting your events, and meeting new members.
To link your GDG account with Meetup, follow the steps on our desktop and mobile website by September 30, 2020.
- From your group homepage, click Members.
- Search for “GDG Global” in your group members.
- Click the button with three dots next to the “GDG Global” name.
- Click Change member role from the drop-down menu.
- Select Co-organizer.
- Click Update role to confirm.
If you can’t find the “GDG Global” account within your group's Members list, please contact us.