Dark mode allows you to change the color theme of Meetup from light to dark. Learn more about dark mode.
How to turn on dark mode
- Log into the Meetup app.
- Tap your profile photo in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Select Account settings.
- Under App Theme, select your desired theme - Light, Dark, or Use system settings.
For Android version 10 and older, the Meetup app will follow your system systems.
- Open your iOS settings app.
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Tap Dark to activate dark mode.
The Meetup app supports dark mode on iOS 13 and above.