Get to know your event attendees on a professional level with the RSVP registration form.
Turning on the RSVP registration form
For an organizer to use the RSVP registration form, it must be enabled by the network administrator.
The RSVP registration form option is enabled by default for groups in your network. Organizers still need to turn it on for each event.
To edit the RSVP registration form option for a group:
- Navigate to the Groups tab of your Pro dashboard.
- Under the “RSVP registration” column, toggle the form option on or off for each group.
To turn on the registration form for an event:
- Select Create event and then Create a new event on your group’s homepage.
- Under “Optional settings,” toggle RSVP registration.
- Select which questions to ask your attendees.
- Full name
- Main topic of interest
Downloading RSVP registration information
Information from the RSVP registration form is only available to the Pro network administrator and is downloadable as a CSV.
To download RSVP registration information:
- Navigate to the Events tab on the Pro Dashboard.
- Select the events you’d like to download.
- Click Download on the right side above the list of events.