Introducing an update to your event schedule form that adds flexibility to your settings, and fixes some of the top issues you told us were getting in your way.
It’s the same form with a new layout that makes scheduling more efficient and gives you more control of your events where you need it.
Here’s an overview of what’s new:
- Improved layout: It’s faster and easier to schedule an event with the same features on a compact form.
- Custom number of guests: Customize the number of guests per attendee you want to allow, still within a 5 guest limit, so you have more control over your attendance. (Now part of the optional settings below the form.)
- One-click copying of past events: Copy your most recent event in one click instead of creating an event from scratch.
- Easy access to drafts: Access your saved drafts quickly from within the form.
- Simpler event duration: Quickly choose your event end time by selecting an event duration (1.5 hr) instead of specifying a start and end time. (You can still customize an end date and time if you prefer.)
- Better host selection: Use a simple search feature to conveniently select an event host.
- Repeating events: Create recurring events (every week, every month) with designated end dates. (Now part of the optional settings below the form.)
In addition to what’s new, here’s what’s been fixed:
- RSVP open and close times won't disappear or change when making edits elsewhere on the form.
- Events scheduled in different time zones match the group’s time zone instead of the computer’s time zone.
- Members won’t be able to RSVP with guests when the “Allowing guests” setting is turned off.