Meetup’s Troubleshooting team serves organizers who encounter technical problems on Meetup’s website or apps. Troubleshooters listen to organizer feedback and test every situation for potential errors. That way, organizers can focus on what they do best: creating community!
Some of the most common problems organizers face are related to browser trouble, questions about emails and member notifications, or questions about payments. The troubleshooting team works with each organizer to test their problem and provide a solution or an explanation. In some cases, bugs in our platform are uncovered and troubleshooters escalate these bugs to our engineers to create a fix.
The Troubleshooting team works side-by-side with our engineers to create workarounds for bugs and report answers back to organizers directly and through the Help Center. Meetup’s Troubleshooters keep the entire team laser-focused on listening to our organizers.
Want to submit a question or problem to the Troubleshooting team?
The best way to reach the Troubleshooting team is through the Help Center. The Help Center’s “Get Help” form organizes frequently asked questions and allows troubleshooters to reply swiftly and accurately.
To submit a question from the Help Center:
- Make sure you're signed in. Click the Sign in button in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the blue Get Help button in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Enter your question into the text box and we'll show you our top recommendations for articles that may answer your question.
- If you need more assistance, click I Still Need Help.
- Fill out the short form and click Submit now.