Your Meetup Pro Network is growing—we’re here to ensure you find *all* of your people.
Host new Meetups regularly
Keep a cadence of Meetups on the calendar—it makes it easier for potential members to join your Meetup and get involved right away.
Even if your Meetup has one clear directive or goal (e.g. coding), change things up sometimes by scheduling unique Meetups. As the Pro admin, you can create a variety of event templates to help your local organizers quickly put together a new member mixer, a happy hour—whatever your community needs! Scheduling a laid-back Meetup for socializing:
- Makes your Meetup community more approachable for new members
- Inspires more veteran members to share new Meetup ideas
- Keeps more Meetups on the calendar
As a Meetup Pro Admin, you lead a large team of co-organizers. You chose these people for a reason, and they will all have something great to contribute to your goals. Encourage them to share new ideas and collaborate on projects together.
- Share your Meetup group’s upcoming events with blogs or newsletters in your industry—Bibblio Events gets the word out by sharing upcoming Meetups with the tech newsletter Gary’s Guide.
- Start your own community newsletter and encourage local organizers to contribute stories and learn from each other’s successful practices. We love the way Magento shares updates and events in their #MagentoMonday Community Digest.
Keep in touch
A perk of being a Meetup Pro customer is that your members can share their email address with you when they RSVP to any Meetup in your network. Encourage members to share their email address so you can send customized emails, share photos, highlight upcoming Meetups, and celebrate your accomplishments
- You can access the emails via your Meetup Pro Dashboard (access the ‘Members’ tab and then click ‘Export’).
- MailChimp users can also directly connect their Meetup Pro account to their MailChimp account. To sync your MailChimp account, visit the ‘Members’ tab of your Pro Dashboard and click on the ‘MailChimp’ button.