Your Meetup Pro Network is growing—we’re here to ensure you find *all* of your people.
Host new events regularly
Keep a cadence of events on the calendar—it makes it easier for potential members to join your group and get involved right away.
Even if your group has one clear directive or goal (e.g. coding), change things up sometimes by scheduling unique events. As the Pro admin, you can create a variety of event templates to help your local organizers quickly put together a new member mixer, a happy hour—whatever your community needs! Scheduling a laid-back event for socializing:
- Makes your community more approachable for new members
- Inspires more veteran members to share new event ideas
- Keeps more events on the calendar
As a Meetup Pro Admin, you lead a large team of co-organizers. You chose these people for a reason, and they will all have something great to contribute to your goals. Encourage them to share new ideas and collaborate on projects together.
- Share your group’s upcoming events with blogs or newsletters in your industry—Bibblio Events gets the word out by sharing upcoming events with the tech newsletter Gary’s Guide.
- Start your own community newsletter and encourage local organizers to contribute stories and learn from each other’s successful practices. We love the way Magento shares updates and events in their #MagentoMonday Community Digest.
Keep in touch
A perk of being a Meetup Pro customer is that your members can share their email address with you when they RSVP to any event in your network. Encourage members to share their email address so you can send customized emails, share photos, highlight upcoming events, and celebrate your accomplishments
- You can access the emails via your Meetup Pro Dashboard (access the ‘Members’ tab and then click ‘Export’).
- MailChimp users can also directly connect their Meetup Pro account to their MailChimp account. To sync your MailChimp account, visit the ‘Members’ tab of your Pro Dashboard and click on the ‘MailChimp’ button.