Meetup has joined forces with WeWork to make it easier than ever to host great Meetups.
WeWork is a company that offers amazing spaces and believes in the power of community. They are making their vibrant, thoughtfully-designed spaces available for free for select Meetups.
You don't have to be a WeWork member to get in on these fresh venues — but after you use them, you just might want to be. Learn more about WeWork.
Thousands of organizers have already hosted Meetups at WeWork. There are more than 70 participating WeWork buildings in over 40 cities around the world making space available to Meetups. Spaces are limited each month.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to your group home page on the web (Coming soon to iOS and Android apps)
2. Choose "Book a space" in the dropdown that appears when you tap "Plan a Meetup" on your Meetup group's home page
3. Browse beautiful WeWork spaces based on your schedule and desired amenities like projectors, whiteboards, and WiFi.
4. Reserve a space and get connected with a WeWork Community Manager, who will help finalize the details of your Meetup.
5. Schedule your Meetup. Show up with your members to the beautiful WeWork space. Enjoy free refreshments like coffee, tea, and spa water and do what you do best.
Hosting at WeWork is currently available to eligible groups near participating WeWork locations. If you are not yet eligible, we'll notify you when the program is available for your Meetup group. We're expanding to new spaces in new cities, and including more Meetup groups every month.
What are organizers saying about hosting at WeWork?
"Thank you. It was one of our most successful and well-attended Meetups in the history of the group. We had an awesome time and the space was gorgeous!" — Alison Heller, Nintendo 3DS & Switch Meetup
"Nothing compares to hosting at a WeWork! Support from their super friendly team just makes the whole process much easier." — Eduardo Morales, Instagram Growth Hackers Meetup
"I want to thank you and your team for being such gracious hosts. Not only were you very accommodating, but you were also a pleasure to work with throughout our planning." — Angel Lorente, Fintech Meetup
Got more questions?
Check out our FAQ for answers.