Meetup has joined forces with WeWork to make it easier than ever to host great events.
WeWork is a company that offers amazing spaces and believes in the power of community. They are making their vibrant, thoughtfully-designed spaces available for free for select events.
You don't have to be a WeWork member to get in on these fresh venues — but after you use them, you just might want to be. Learn more about WeWork.
Thousands of organizers have already hosted events at WeWork. There are more than 170 participating WeWork buildings in over 50 cities around the world making space available to Meetup groups. Spaces are limited each month.
Here's how it works:
1. Go to your group home page on the web (Not available in iOS or Android apps)
2. Choose "Book a space" in the dropdown that appears when you tap "Create event" on your group's home page
3. Browse beautiful WeWork spaces based on your schedule and desired amenities like projectors, whiteboards, and WiFi.
4. Reserve a space and get connected with a WeWork Community Manager, who will help finalize the details of your event.
5. Schedule your Meetup. Show up with your members to the beautiful WeWork space. Enjoy free refreshments like coffee, tea, and spa water and do what you do best.
Hosting at WeWork is currently available to eligible groups near participating WeWork locations. If you are not yet eligible, we'll notify you when the program is available for your group.
Got more questions?
Check out our FAQ for answers.