We want to help you focus on building community, not on logistics. So we’re making it easier to find and book a great space for your Meetup. Eligible organizers can now reserve small and medium sized WeWork spaces online in under a minute.
And it’s free for a limited time. (Yes, really!)
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to your Meetup group page on the web. (Coming soon to iOS and Android apps.)
2. Choose "Book a space" in the dropdown that appears when you click "Plan a Meetup."
3. Browse beautiful WeWork spaces based on your schedule and desired amenities like projectors, whiteboards, and wifi.
4. Reserve a space and get connected with a WeWork Community Manager, who will help finalize the details of your perfect Meetup.
5. Schedule your Meetup. Show up with your members to the beautiful WeWork space and do what you do best. Enjoy free refreshments like coffee, tea, and spa water.
Hosting at WeWork is currently available to eligible groups near participating WeWork locations. If you are not yet eligible, we'll notify you when the program is available for your Meetup group. We're expanding to new spaces in new cities, and including more Meetup groups every month.
Thousands of organizers like you have already hosted Meetups at WeWork. Members love the community atmosphere. Organizers love the ease and support. And yes, it’s free for a limited time.