A map pin shows the exact location your group is meeting. If you organize outdoors or if Google maps doesn’t accurately display your event on the map, you can edit your event's map pin.
Moving the map pin will not change the address in the "Location" section.
Desktop and mobile web
- From your group’s homepage, select Create event then Create a new event.
- Under Location, enter your event address.
- To edit the map, choose Edit map pin.
- Click and drag the map until the pin is in the right spot.
- Choose Save to confirm your edit.
Android & iOS apps
- From your Meetup group’s homepage, select Schedule a Meetup
- Tap Location and enter the venue or address where you’ll be meeting up
- To edit the map, choose Edit map pin
- Drag the map until the pin is in the right spot
- Choose Save to confirm your edit
- Select Publish