Meetup supports the following desktop browsers
- Google Chrome: Download the latest version.
- Mozilla Firefox: Download the latest version.
- Apple Safari: Download the latest version.
- Microsoft Edge: Updated through Windows 10 devices.
If you're using an old version of any of the browsers listed above, you should update to the latest version or try a different browser.
Note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. As of 2016, Microsoft has decided to permanently stop supporting Internet Explorer.
Meetup supports the following mobile browsers
- WebKit-based browsers: Default browser on iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android phones
Meetup supports the following mobile operating systems
- iOS version 14 and newer
- Android version 7 and newer
Beta versions of browsers
If you're using a beta version of one of the browsers above, you may run into errors or bugs. We make sure our site is compatible with official browser releases.
Viewing the full website on a mobile device
If you're viewing the Meetup's full website on a mobile device, you may experience errors related to certain features. For the best performance on mobile devices, use Meetup on mobile browsers or the iOS and Android app.