Note: Only international (non-U.S.) organizers may use PayPal to collect event fees. U.S. organizers must use WePay.
To have members pay an event fee for your Meetup using PayPal:
- From your Meetup group’s homepage, select Create event then Create a new event.
- Under "Optional Settings" toggle Event fee.
- Choose a Method: Cash or Paypal.
- Confirm the Currency and Amount.
- Add an Additional refund policy.
PayPal charges a fee of 4.4% for transactions outside the U.S. Please check with PayPal to determine exact fees for your region.