As an organizer, there are a number of different ways for you to engage your network members with Meetup Pro’s Central Communication Tool. You can message individual members, a subset of members or all of your members at once. To use the messaging tool:
1. Log in to your Meetup Pro account (www.meetup.com/pro) and go to the 'Member' tab on your Pro admin page
2. Select the Members you would like to include in your group message.
1. To select an individual (or a group of individuals) from a filtered list, check and uncheck the boxes beside the member’s name.
3. To send a message, tap ‘new message’ at the top of the page. Fill out your message and tap ‘preview’ then ‘send’.
4. Meetup will notify members of your message by email, and members will be able to reply directly to the email address on file for your Meetup account.
To view your communication history, tap the ‘Sent Messages’ link at the top of the page. The following page will display the date, subject, and content of the messages you’ve sent using this tool. You can view the recipients list, and re-send a message to that list, by tapping ‘To: [x] members’ right above the subject line of a particular message.