Once you identify a local leader and develop a good description, you’re ready to start your first Meetup Group.
- Log into your Meetup account and then access your Pro console by visiting www.meetup.com/pro/
- Head to the 'Groups' tab on your Pro Admin page, then click '+ Start new group'
- Add topics
- Write a description, and let the community know:
- Who should join: Describe your ideal members.
- Why should members join: Is it to learn more, challenge their skills or have fun?
- What can members expect out of the group: Describe typical activities.
- Your Meetup will be reviewed by our community team. They will be in touch if there is more information we need in order to approve the Meetup -- keep an eye out for any emails from us.
- Shortly after the Meetup is approved, it will be announced to our network.
- You will see a flurry of activity, so you should schedule your first event as soon as possible!