If you’re unable to stay logged in to Meetup on your desktop web browser, we want to help you fix that right away. We have a few ideas of what may be at the root of the problem.
- Have you checked your browser's security settings? You may want to find out more about disabling cookies or clearing your cache.
- It could be related to your antivirus software. Check out your antivirus software settings to be sure Meetup.com is on the allowed list.
If you’re still having trouble staying logged in after looking into possibilities above, please contact us below and send us an email. It would be really helpful if you would include:
- Type of computer you’re using (PC/Mac)
- Operating system and version
- Browser (e.g., Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) and version
- Name of any antivirus and/or spyware software on your computer