Note: You must use the desktop web version of Meetup to manage your Money page.
As an organizer, you can can track incoming funds from contributions, member dues, event fees, sponsorships, and also group expenses on your group’s Money page.
To access your Money page:
- Go to your Meetup group’s homepage
- Click Manage group
- Select Manage money from the menu
To manually record a payment:
- Click Record a payment received beneath All transactions
- Select the type of payment you’d like to record from the popup menu
- Enter the requested information in the pop-up window and click Submit
It’s up to you whether to allow your members access to the Money page or keep the information private. To adjust the privacy settings, you have two options: Make private to members or Make public to members. These display at the top of the page (the option that appears will depend on the page’s current privacy settings).
Keep in mind:
- Only the organizer and co-organizers of a Meetup group can add, edit, or delete transactions - regardless of privacy settings
- Assistant organizers are only be able to view the Money page if it is made public to the group
- If the Money page is public, members can view transactions, but not the users behind each payment
- Non-group members cannot see the content of the Money page, regardless of its privacy setting