When the 140-character limit of a discussion isn’t enough, your group’s announcement list is the perfect way to reach your members via email with updates, newsletters, and more.
We assign every group a unique announcement list email address. To adjust the settings of your Meetup group’s announcement list:
- From your Meetup group's home page, select Manage group and then Edit group settings.
- Choose Optional features.
- Under Communication, edit your mailing list address and settings.
- Confirm your updates by clicking Save.
- From your Meetup group’s home page, select Manage group and then Edit group settings.
- Select Other.
- Under Announcement list, edit your mailing list address and settings.
- Confirm your updates with Save.
Organizer App for iOS/Android
- From your group’s homepage, click the settings gear icon on the upper right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to Optional Features.
- Update your Announcement list address.
- Confirm your update by clicking Save.