Unsubscribing from Meetup emails will stop you from receiving certain updates, including: messages, replies, comments, tagged photos, product news, and suggestions.
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from all Meetup emails, as we need to make sure we can reach you with important information about your account, security, privacy, policies, and payments.
To unsubscribe from mailing lists on desktop and mobile Web:
- Click on your circular profile icon
- Select Settings
- To disable all emails, select Email Updates
- If you prefer to only unsubscribe from some emails, uncheck the box next to each of the email types you no longer want to receive
- Select Turn Off
To unsubscribe from mailing lists on Android and iOS apps:
- From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap the gear icon or ... Three dots icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Manage notifications.
- Select Email Updates.
- To disable all emails, toggle the top slider on or off. Tap Turn Off to confirm.
- Otherwise, use the Sliders below to select the email types you'd like to receive.
- Tap the Right arrow icon to go back when you're finished.
Note: The email settings for each of your Meetup groups are located below your main email settings. You can create separate email preferences for each of your Meetup groups.