Unsubscribing from Meetup emails will stop you from receiving certain updates, including: messages, replies, comments, tagged photos, product news, and suggestions.
It’s not possible to unsubscribe from all Meetup emails, as we need to make sure we can reach you with important information about your account, security, privacy, policies, and payments. We’ll also let you know if one of your Meetup groups is in danger of closing so that you have the opportunity to step up and keep your community alive.
To unsubscribe from mailing lists:
Desktop & Mobile Web
- Click on your circular profile icon
- Select Settings
- To disable all emails, select Email Updates
- If you prefer to only unsubscribe from some emails, uncheck the box next to each of the email types you no longer want to receive
Android & iOS Apps
- Tap your profile icon
- Tap the gear icon in the upper right hand corner
- Tap Manage notifications
- Select Email Updates
- To disable all emails, Toggle the slider from green to white next to Get Email Updates
- If you prefer to only unsubscribe from some emails, toggle the slider from green to white next to each of the email types you no longer want to receive