To update your email address, log in to Meetup on a desktop browser.
To change your email address
- Navigate to your Settings page.
- Click edit next to your email address.
- Enter your new email address and password.
- Click Save.
We will send a verification email to your new email address confirming the request. Please follow the instructions in the email.
Learn more about changing your email address if you can’t log in.
Accounts registered through Facebook or Google
If you registered your account through Google or Facebook, you’ll need to create a Meetup password before changing your email address.
To create a Meetup password
Desktop and mobile web
- Navigate to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address you use for Google or Facebook.
- Click Submit and you will receive an email with instructions to create a Meetup password.
Once you create a password, you can update your email address following the instructions above.