To update your email address, log in to Meetup on a desktop computer. Learn more about changing your email address if you can’t log in or can't access your email address.
To change your email address
- Log into your account and click the profile icon in the top righthand corner.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Open the Account Management tab in the lefthand menu.
- Enter your new email address and password.
- Click Save changes.
- From the Home tab, tap your circular Profile icon in the top right corner.
- Tap the three dots (...) icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap on your email address to edit.
- Tap Update to confirm.
We will send a verification email to your new email address confirming the request. Please follow the instructions in the email.
Accounts registered through Facebook, Google, or Apple
If you registered your account through Facebook, Google, or Apple, you’ll need to create a Meetup password before changing your email address.
To create a Meetup password
Desktop and mobile web instructions
- Navigate to the Account Management tab in your settings.
- Enter the email address you use for Facebook, Google, or Apple.
- Click Submit and you will receive an email with instructions to create a Meetup password.
Once you create a password, you can update your email address following the instructions above.