To update your email address, log in to Meetup on a desktop computer. Learn more about changing your email address if you can’t log in or can't access your email address.
To change your email address
- Navigate to your Settings page.
- Click edit next to your email address.
- Enter your new email address and password.
- Click Save.
We will send a verification email to your new email address confirming the request. Please follow the instructions in the email.
Accounts registered through Facebook, Google, or Apple
If you registered your account through Facebook, Google, or Apple, you’ll need to create a Meetup password before changing your email address.
To create a Meetup password
Desktop and mobile web instructions
- Navigate to the password reset page.
- Enter the email address you use for Facebook, Google, or Apple.
- Click Submit and you will receive an email with instructions to create a Meetup password.
Once you create a password, you can update your email address following the instructions above.