If you decide to deactivate your Meetup account, we'll understand. But that doesn't mean we won't miss you; we'll welcome you back any time.
Once your Meetup account is deactivated, it cannot be reinstated. So if you decide you want to come back to Meetup in the future, you’ll need to create a new account at that time.
To deactivate your account on Desktop Web:
- Click on your profile icon
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Delete your Meetup account
- On the following page, enter your Meetup password
- Click Submit