Congratulations! You’re bringing people together.
Powerful things happen when people show up for each other, and we’re here to guide you to your goals.
Our Help Center is available every day to help you learn to use our tools, but the Organizer Guide will provide you with the guidance and inspiration you need to be successful at any stage of your Meetup journey.
Just made your Meetup group (or still considering it)?
- What do members expect from an organizer?
- Meetup events that make an impact
- How do I make my Meetup group successful?
- Creating your Meetup group
- The rewards of organizing
Made your group and ready to hit the ground running?
- Scheduling your first event
- Finding the right venue for you
- Get your community talking
- Checklist: Before your Meetup event
- My first Meetup event
- Checklist: After your Meetup event
Looking for inspirational ways to connect with your people?
- Promoting your Meetup group
- Behind why members join Meetup groups
- How do I get people to show up?
- Making the most of your RSVPs
- How to stay connected with your community
- Building a leadership team
- What makes community last?
- How do I make everyone feel welcome?