Maximize your audience by combining in-person and online event experiences. Hybrid events allow attendees to choose whether they'll attend in-person or via an online video link.
Note: Hybrid events are only available to Pro organizers. Learn more about upgrading to Meetup Pro.
To create a hybrid event, follow these steps:
- Visit your group homepage and click Create event.
- Enter your event title, date, time, duration, and description.
- In the Location section, select the Hybrid tab.
- For the online portion of your event, add a video conferencing link in the Add link field.
- For the in-person portion, enter the physical address in the Add venue field.
- Complete any optional settings, including an event photo.
- Click Publish.
Both the in-person venue and online link will appear on the event homepage.
Separate attendee and guest limits can be set for the in-person and online parts of your event. You can also set different event fees for attending in person or online.