To schedule a Meetup through the app, navigate to your Meetup Group and select the Schedule a Meetup button. Fill in the appropriate fields, then hit Publish to add your Meetup to the calendar.
There are a few things you won't be able to do on mobile web or the apps when scheduling Meetups:
- Add a payment option or edit payment options for existing Meetups. These options are only available on mobile web or with the desktop editor.
- Add photos. Organizers will need to use the desktop editor to add images.
- Create an auto-scheduled Meetup event, or edit a series of auto-scheduled events. These options are only available on mobile web or with the desktop editor. Note: Organizers can edit a single Meetup event in a series of auto-scheduled Meetups.
- Suggest Meetups as a member.
- Save drafts across platforms; a draft saved on mobile web or an app will only be available where it was saved.
Note: If you publish changes to existing Meetups with advanced formatting or html mark-up from your mobile device, some formatting (such as color and font-size) will be removed from the description across all devices. To retain that formatting, use the desktop editor instead.
You’ll find more tips on how to compose a great Meetup event description over here.